You will hear people in their 40’s and older say: ” Eh, in our times, things were much more different then they are today! Look what you have turned into! ” Do this, do that” are not the things that most of us want to hear, even though they can be of use (not all …
Learning in life never stops; it can’t; it doesn’t want to. The human mind wants to develop and achieve more than you can imagine. Motivational quotes are a food of positive spirit and an energy drink to all efforts. Here are some of the best quotes which can kick-start the best of you even in the rainiest days. Enjoy.
1. “When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Desire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – commitments to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
3. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.” –Thomas Fuller
4. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
5. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. “Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
7. “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.” – Chinese Proverb
8. “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you” – Muhammad Ali
9. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” –George Eliot
10. “There isn’t a person anywhere who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can.” – Henry Ford
You have placed your new flashy wordpress theme, you have added a few quality articles and you are a proud man now. You are sure there are some visitors reading your blog posts already but you want all the details and you are right. Visitor tracking and detailed statistics is a vital parameter you need to follow so your blog can grow and head towards the right direction. I can help you about this by recommending some tried and tested tools/plugins.
1) If you are running wordpress blog, chances are you have met Statspress plugin. It is a great real-time tool for counting daily and monthly visitors with all the small details like: browser, Operating System, Country, IP, and complete referring details also . It is very practical and detailed for a new blog, but once your blog starts getting more than 1000 unique visitors a day, it becomes quite a burden on your server with huge database load it causes with constant writing and queries to the database. The plugin’s database table (wp_statspress) gets so large, many hundreds of megabytes and the only solution I found around this is to empty the table each week, which is manual job and so boring.
When starting your business online, it is very important to choose the right domain name. Choosing the best domain name option will greatly increase your chances in getting top rankings in the following months and years so it is imperative to do it wisely.
I have ranked more than 200 domains and brought them on the first page of Google, many of them in a sacred top 3 positions. I’m passionate at doing keyword research and sometimes when I’m tired of work I simply load up my tools and start my journey in researching new niches. It feels like rotating the globe and planning my next travel adventure.
Important: The task of choosing a domain name should be undertaken after and only after thorough and careful keyword research.
1) Obviously the first choice in choosing the best domain option is getting YourBrand.COM (usually free) or BestKeywordPhrase.COM (usually taken). Choosing a .COM domain will give you a huge boost in rankings and N1 page at Google welcomes you with only a few good links (it all depends on the competition) or no links at all with some not so competitive keywords/keyword phrases.
I have recently read that Wordpress powers 14.7 percent of the top million websites in the world. I think that this number is even bigger with the new sites popping-up each day, and this is our way of helping Wordpress users, by listing the most useful and recommended plugins for the 2012 based on my experience in running over 200 Wordpress Blogs :
- Platinum SEO Pack – Most powerful free SEO plugin that enables On-Page SEO Optimization Out-Of-The-Box with the default settings. No need to edit its settings if you want to start blogging immediately and you can come back later and fine tune some options.
- Contact Form 7 – Every wordpress blog needs a contact page and you should not delay installing this plugin. Just copy and paste the html code provided and name your new page “Contact” and you have a nice looking contact form.
- Google XML Sitemaps – Simple to use plugin – it creates a XML sitemap of your blog posts and pages so your sites is easily crawlable and SEO friendly (RECOMMENDED).
A glance into plugins section of this blog:
I have an excellent advice that I want to share. Analyzing my stats and revenue data from the previous 8 – 9 months I have come to a conclusion for what has been my best micro investment in the previous 12 months.
It has a simple name: HP Laser Jet P1102 🙂 and here it is:
I know it sounds funny at first, but let me explain. During the previous few years and more, I regularly browsed internet marketing forums, blogs and expert resources related to this industry – making money online and internet marketing.
So many times I would stumble upon some useful resource, like an excellent forum thread, 2-3 pages long informative blog post or a short eBook I just purchased. But all that would eventually be stored in some folder and collect digital dust. Sometimes I would read a part of it, the other times I would place it in a folder called “to do” or “eBooks for reading”….
But the end result was always the same, even if you read some useful resource, you don’t usually have time to take action at that exact moment when you finish reading the book/thread/blog post and when you actually do have time to do the execution part you have already completely forgotten about it.
But last summer I have found a solution for this problem.
Hello guys and gals.. I was thinking about what is the best way to start my money making blog and have come up with an idea to present you the books that have helped me a great deal on my road to financial freedom and entrepreneurship and literally transformed me from a lazy disorganized person to its opposite.
The books should be read in this order for a maximum effect.
01) Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – absolutely brilliant, all aspects of life – a motivation, a proof that you can achieve anything you can imagine by deeply embedding that idea into your brain, firmly believing, making a detailed plan, setting a goal and taking action. The secret described in this book is being used by many famous and successful people in all aspects of life and industry!