You will hear people in their 40’s and older say: ” Eh, in our times, things were much more different then they are today! Look what you have turned into! ” Do this, do that” are not the things that most of us want to hear, even though they can be of use (not all …
Learning in life never stops; it can’t; it doesn’t want to. The human mind wants to develop and achieve more than you can imagine. Motivational quotes are a food of positive spirit and an energy drink to all efforts. Here are some of the best quotes which can kick-start the best of you even in the rainiest days. Enjoy.
1. “When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Desire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – commitments to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” – Mario Andretti
3. “An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.” –Thomas Fuller
4. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
5. “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
6. “Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
7. “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.” – Chinese Proverb
8. “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you” – Muhammad Ali
9. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” –George Eliot
10. “There isn’t a person anywhere who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can.” – Henry Ford
I have an excellent advice that I want to share. Analyzing my stats and revenue data from the previous 8 – 9 months I have come to a conclusion for what has been my best micro investment in the previous 12 months.
It has a simple name: HP Laser Jet P1102 🙂 and here it is:
I know it sounds funny at first, but let me explain. During the previous few years and more, I regularly browsed internet marketing forums, blogs and expert resources related to this industry – making money online and internet marketing.
So many times I would stumble upon some useful resource, like an excellent forum thread, 2-3 pages long informative blog post or a short eBook I just purchased. But all that would eventually be stored in some folder and collect digital dust. Sometimes I would read a part of it, the other times I would place it in a folder called “to do” or “eBooks for reading”….
But the end result was always the same, even if you read some useful resource, you don’t usually have time to take action at that exact moment when you finish reading the book/thread/blog post and when you actually do have time to do the execution part you have already completely forgotten about it.
But last summer I have found a solution for this problem.
Hello guys and gals.. I was thinking about what is the best way to start my money making blog and have come up with an idea to present you the books that have helped me a great deal on my road to financial freedom and entrepreneurship and literally transformed me from a lazy disorganized person to its opposite.
The books should be read in this order for a maximum effect.
01) Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – absolutely brilliant, all aspects of life – a motivation, a proof that you can achieve anything you can imagine by deeply embedding that idea into your brain, firmly believing, making a detailed plan, setting a goal and taking action. The secret described in this book is being used by many famous and successful people in all aspects of life and industry!